“Integrated Logistic Systems” (SC “ILS”) – is a national logistics operator, which was founded in 2002 as the subsidiary company of Swiss representation «Palma Group S.A.» in Ukraine.
Today, SC»ILS» is one of the largest 3-pl providers of Ukrainian logistic market with offices and warehouses in the cities Odessa, Kiev.
In 2015 our company started its cooperation with one of the world’s leading 3-pl providers – DAMCO, becoming its exclusive agent in the Ukrainian market.
Among the regular customers – both foreign and domestic companies in various industries. Long-term cooperation links SC»ILS» with companies such as: Retek, IDS Group, Evyap, Gefco, DOW Chemical Company, Eskaro, Kernel, Reckitt Benckiser, Novo Nordisk, Astelit, Carlsberg and others.
The Company has the following resources:
- Warehouse complexes class A and B in major cities of Ukraine,
- The total warehouse area of over 40 000 sq. m. In-season activity to 50 000 sq. m,
- Pallet capacity of more than 55 000 seats,
- Facilities are certified to ISO 9001 standards,
- Storehouse software WMS – MBS Axapta 3.0
The conquest of leadership in the Ukrainian market of logistics services, by identifying and fully meet customer needs, innovative solutions, flexibility, control and continuously improve the professional level of employees.
Leadership, Innovation, Effective Investment Partnership.
We create real value for the country, our customers, employees and investors.
- Honesty and Openness
- Professionalism and competence
- Responsibility and Efficiency
- Individual approach
We respect individual needs of every customer and ready to render maximum possible comprehensive services by optimal transportation and logistics schemes.